My Guinea Pig

Introducing the "hanging baby"! I think this will be a big hit with the newborns, and for you nervous moms, if my 16-pound-chunk can do it so can a tiny baby! I thought it was going to be impossible to get him to do it, especially asleep, so when he passed out in his car seat it was time! I would have preferred him naked but wasn't going to push it. As you might guess, my kids are my photography guinea pigs... Emerson was my latest victim.
















Comments

Nicole and Abe said…
Sierra, these are amazing. And Emerson is SO cute! I love the hanging pic
The Waites said…
Such amazing guinea pigs!! I'm obsessed!!!
Lindsay said…
Amazing! If I ever have children I'm making a trip to California just so you can photograph them...Emerson is so handsome!
I LoVe your pictures! Emerson is just the cutest little guinea pig I have ever seen!