BFF

I have been so lucky to have Harmony (one of my very best friends) visit me for the last week and help me get through this crazy photography season. Of course, I couldn't resist getting some pics of her and Devyn, her adorable daughter and my daughter's soul twin (they were due on the same day!)




















Comments

Britany said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Britany said…
Ok I had to start over, Harmony you and Devyn look so cute! Sierra How do you get such great shots of everyone?! Devyn looks so old I can't believe it, and I still am not used to her straight hair!
Nicole and Abe said…
I LOVE these. So glad you guys got an entire week to hang out together
Tiffany Joy said…
I love every single one of those! The black and white is a perfect Christmas card :) Good job Sierra!
camille said…
Um, adorable mom and adorable little girl! Such great colorful shots, too. How fun to have a best friend and have your little girls be b/f/f's, too. I've got that going on, too, and it warms my heart!! :)
Darcie said…
I love all of them. Devyn is so funny and she looks tall. I really like the nature personality the pictures show.