Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Sierra Campbell Photography
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Baby
Kids
August 19, 2010
Rowan
This is one of my good friend's little girl... I have never met an 8-month-old that knew how to pose as well as her!
Comments
camille
said…
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! Honestly, I'm speechless! These are AAAmazing and I am truly indebted to you forever! Thank you, sweet Sierra!
camille
said…
Yes, I am still just sitting here gazing at these cause they are so awesome! You amaze me with you ablitlies! xoxoxooo
The Waites
said…
Oh my goodness. Those Bunkers make amazing babies!!!!! So cute!!! Nice work!
Popular Posts
August 09, 2015
Reagan | 7 Months {Orange County, CA California Family, Baby, Kids Photographer}
September 25, 2015
Sommerdyke Family {Orange County, CA Family & Children's Photographer}
Comments
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! Honestly, I'm speechless! These are AAAmazing and I am truly indebted to you forever! Thank you, sweet Sierra!