Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Sierra Campbell Photography
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
Maternity
August 22, 2010
My Sister's Belly
My darling little sister Amanda is a month ahead of me, and I'm so thrilled to be pregnant with her!
Comments
Kristen M
said…
They look fabulous. Not shocked at all of course, she is gorgeous and you are amazing.
Nicole and Abe
said…
So cute. I love them :)
The Waites
said…
Nice job!!! Thanks so much Sierra!!!
Tyler and Emily
said…
amazing pictures!! She might be the most beautiful pregnant girl I have ever seen!
The Wilcox Family
said…
As always...you're work is BEAUTIFUL!!
Lindsay
said…
So beautiful!!!
Micaela
said…
Beautiful work and beautiful mommy to be!
Harmony
said…
Amanda! these are GORGEOUS!!!! I started to cry because they are so touching.
Popular Posts
August 09, 2015
Reagan | 7 Months {Orange County, CA California Family, Baby, Kids Photographer}
September 25, 2015
Sommerdyke Family {Orange County, CA Family & Children's Photographer}
Comments