Welcome Claire

Oh Claire. I love you like you are my own. But I am happy because my sweet little sister is your mommy and even though you are only four days old in these pictures I can't image her without you. I get choked up just editing these photos, because the love your parents have for you is so obvious. Welcome to the family.




















Comments

Nicole and Abe said…
Oh my gosh, she is so freaking cute!! I love her so much. LOVE the surf board; So Mason! Can't wait to come hug and kiss and squeeze her!
Lindsay said…
So beautiful Sierra! I have been waiting to see her newborn pics! She is just perfect little one! Congrats Auntie!
Anonymous said…
I love these pictures!
Mom
Anonymous said…
She is gorgeous and perfect! I love all these pictures.
Lyana
Tori Dumke said…
She is gorgeous!!! These are beautiful Sierra. Thanks for more photos of my darling niece (kind of)!
Xoxo