Finley Bree {Orange County, CA Children's Photographer}

Finley Bree (how I love that name!) was in-between stages that I typically shoot (which is either newborn or 6+ months after sitting is mastered), but I loved how the shoot turned out! I warned the parents to not expect any sleeping shots from this age, but she took a cat nap and we got some. I love when clients want to include unique personal touches... the Dad's fireman uniform and Finley's darling room were so much fun!


























Comments

Anonymous said…
Man, that fireman is such a hunk.
Anonymous said…
No kidding Anonymous, I can't get enough of that hunky fireman in his outfit.
Anonymous said…
Wow. I'm moving to Laguna Beach. Apparently that's where all the super hunky firemen work. Just look at that guy. STUD!!!
Anonymous said…
Do they really have a firedog in Laguna Beach? What does he do?
Anonymous said…
Look at that guy. What a hero. I'm speechless.
Anonymous said…
Fingershooting while winking. Chicks dig me.
Anonymous said…
One word. Heroic.
Anonymous said…
Two words. Hunk Rogaine.
Anonymous said…
The Little General would be so proud...
The Little General said…
Actually, I am VERY proud. I have multiple (if not millions) of pictures just like these hanging in my fire shrine.