Categories

Monday, March 16, 2009

My Guinea Pig

Introducing the "hanging baby"! I think this will be a big hit with the newborns, and for you nervous moms, if my 16-pound-chunk can do it so can a tiny baby! I thought it was going to be impossible to get him to do it, especially asleep, so when he passed out in his car seat it was time! I would have preferred him naked but wasn't going to push it. As you might guess, my kids are my photography guinea pigs... Emerson was my latest victim.
















4 comments:

Nicole and Abe March 16, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Sierra, these are amazing. And Emerson is SO cute! I love the hanging pic

The Waites March 16, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Such amazing guinea pigs!! I'm obsessed!!!

Lindsay March 19, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

Amazing! If I ever have children I'm making a trip to California just so you can photograph them...Emerson is so handsome!

My Life as a Domestic Goddess March 25, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

I LoVe your pictures! Emerson is just the cutest little guinea pig I have ever seen!

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP