Categories

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Finley Bree {Orange County, CA Children's Photographer}

Finley Bree (how I love that name!) was in-between stages that I typically shoot (which is either newborn or 6+ months after sitting is mastered), but I loved how the shoot turned out! I warned the parents to not expect any sleeping shots from this age, but she took a cat nap and we got some. I love when clients want to include unique personal touches... the Dad's fireman uniform and Finley's darling room were so much fun!


























10 comments:

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 1:59 PM  

Man, that fireman is such a hunk.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

No kidding Anonymous, I can't get enough of that hunky fireman in his outfit.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

Wow. I'm moving to Laguna Beach. Apparently that's where all the super hunky firemen work. Just look at that guy. STUD!!!

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 3:37 PM  

Do they really have a firedog in Laguna Beach? What does he do?

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 5:14 PM  

Look at that guy. What a hero. I'm speechless.

Anonymous,  March 22, 2012 at 5:25 PM  

Fingershooting while winking. Chicks dig me.

Anonymous,  March 23, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

One word. Heroic.

Anonymous,  March 23, 2012 at 3:12 PM  

Two words. Hunk Rogaine.

Anonymous,  March 26, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

The Little General would be so proud...

The Little General,  March 31, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

Actually, I am VERY proud. I have multiple (if not millions) of pictures just like these hanging in my fire shrine.

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP