Categories

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Love Me Tender

I had the ultimate honor of taking sweet baby Landon's newborn pictures at seven weeks old. Sadly, Landon's twin sister Kapri passed away from complications of Heart Disease. I immediately felt the intense and loving bond between these three, and am humbled by their strength and goodwill towards others. They are co-founders of Band of Brothers, a charity venture group that protects children internationally. www.bobf.org We need more people like them in this world.




















3 comments:

The Waites July 14, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Wow! Sierra, those turned out fantastic!! I cannot get over how much Landon looks like Eric!!!

Harmony July 16, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

the pic in dads arm and then the next close up with hands are so precious! he looks like a doll. newborns are amazing!

Unknown July 20, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

You made me cry! i was so moved by your talent
Sierra! What beautiful pictures!!

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP