Categories

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My Belly!! 34 weeks

I owe this shoot to a handful of people... first off, my favorite make up artist EVER Lynn Simpson whom I work with on my Boudoir shoots. She makes a person look at least twice as good as they normally do, and I don't think I would have done a maternity shoot without her encouragement and services. Second, the fact that my sister Amanda and I were pregnant at the same time was too coincidental NOT to do one. And third, my sweet husband Chase who took many of the pictures and helped keep kids off the backdrop. (I have to give a shout-out to Amanda also for taking the majority of the pictures!) Thank you everyone!!! p.s. My sister just had her baby yesterday... stayed tuned for the most darling newborn pictures ever!!!


















6 comments:

Tori Dumke October 4, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

These are the cutest photos I've EVER seen! You both look stunning. I'm obsessed. So darling!

Lynn Simpson October 4, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

Sierra! You look amazing and I was so excited to finally do YOUR makeup! Good luck and congrats on baby #3 :)

The Waites October 5, 2010 at 9:53 AM  

Am I seeing DOUBLE? That is a trip!

Michael and Carole Stanley October 5, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Sierra... OMG!!!! These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Nicole and Abe October 6, 2010 at 7:13 AM  

You look amazing!! I love the pictures :)

Harmony October 27, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

so cute they brought tears to my eyes. you and chase are so perfect! -and as if you even need make up.

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP