Categories

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Photography Changes!

You can all blame this little guy:



With the arrival of my third little baby (my oldest just turned four), I am finding less time to shoot and edit... and sleep. I rarely get to bed before 1 am since my "work day" starts after the last kid goes down for the night. I've struggled with how to bring a little more balance to my life short of quitting photography all together or significantly raising my prices, and here's my initial solution: I will only be booking one shoot per week, and for those "emergency" shoots that always seem to pop up, an extra premium of $100 will be charged for double booking. I am currently booking shoots all the way through May, so if you are planning on scheduling a photo shoot please don't wait!


0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP