Categories

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Jordyn One Year {Children's Photographer, Orange County CA}

As I was driving through downtown Laguna with my windshield wipers on, I was thinking, "this shoot is either going to be really bad, or really good". If only it would stop raining for an hour.... and it did! You can still see some long raindrops hidden in the background of some pictures, but it made for my favorite slightly-cloudy-lighting at the beach. I'm so sad that these guys are moving out of the state, I've photographed Jordyn since she was a newborn.

1 comments:

The Murrays January 27, 2012 at 5:27 PM  

These are beautiful!! You don't know me but I am a friend of Mason and Amanda...and I am in love with your work! This is one of my favorite of your sessions...just had to say way to go! :)

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP