Categories

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Newborn Holden {Orange County, CA Newborn Photographer}

This little guy was 11 days old for this shoot, and loved to sleep... in someone's arms. We spent hours getting him snug as a bug in one of our arms, and then as soon as we would lay him down he'd wake up. Thankfully, the few minutes he managed to stay asleep each time was enough for me to snap a few pictures :) Oh... and his big 2-year-old brother? Such a trooper! His cooperation exceeded my expectations.






















0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP