Categories

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Gill Family {Family Photographer Orange County, CA}

Somehow I missed the memo that there was going to be a solar eclipse on Sunday night... needless to say, between the clouds at the beach and the eclipse, it was dark!  Thankfully, the pictures don't look nearly as dark as it actually was :)  I kept getting the song "Solar Eclipse of the Heart" stuck in my head as I was editing.  Thanks for a fun night at the beach, Gill Family!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP