Categories

Friday, June 1, 2012

Newborn James {Orange County, CA Newborn Photographer}

This little guy was a dream to work with.  He slept through almost the entire shoot, and peed on pretty much everything I had - but I would trade pee for sleep any day :)  Also, his umbilical cord stump fell off during our shoot!  I so love spending this precious time with newborns and their families!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 3, 2012 at 11:15 AM  

SO adorable!!!

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP