Categories

Friday, September 14, 2012

Maddy at the Beach {Newport Beach, CA Children's Photographer}

This private little beach was so cool, with all of it's caves, rocks and shells.  I kept thinking that my kids would love it, and sure enough, my daughter looked over my shoulder as I was editing and said, "I want to go to that beach!!"  It's been a year since I last photographed Maddy, and she was a doll.  The picture of her cheese-ball grin holding her Dad's finger make me want to squeeze her :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP