Categories

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Mini Shoot Outcome! {Orange County, CA Photographer}

The mini shoots were a success!  I have to admit, I was a bit apprehensive (this being my first time with the "mini's" and all) but it ran seamlessly. 

Well... as seamlessly as a year-and-a-half-old lets it go, of course :)  I know these first two pictures are at the expense of Lars, but I thought they were too cute to pass up and they definitely captured the moment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This hat is the little boy's (Colton's) Grandfather's fireman hat, it was so cool!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And these two cuties have been earning "frequent flyer" miles with me - I just had Mason over for his 7-month photos.  He is the happiest little boy I've ever met, but I think he's approaching the "stranger danger" age because I think this time I scared him more than charmed him!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP