Categories

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Newborn Addison {Newport Beach, CA Newborn Photographer}

I'm having a newborn boom!  So many babies lately!  Addison was right at the two-week mark but gave me a break and slept the majority of shoot (once she passed out).  It was fun to see Lauren in her "mom role", as I've known her for many years.  Also - she already looks like she didn't have a baby.  Lucky girl!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The one picture "Dad" really wanted...

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP