Categories

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Maija's Baby Bump {Orange County, CA Maternity Photographer}

This shoot was especially fun for me because Kellan (Maija's husband) and I went to Park City High School (in Utah) together many years ago.  It doesn't hurt that Maija might as well be a maternity model... pregnancy looks so good on her!  They've recently moved to Orange County and I'm so excited to be able to document this amazing part of life for them.  Looking forward to meeting their daughter when she decides to arrive!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Kellan being a soccer player and Maija a basketball player, I couldn't resist :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP