Categories

Monday, November 12, 2012

Newborn Jack {Aliso Viejo, CA Newborn Photographer}

This shoot would have been a hands-down dream if I didn't throw my back out just as I was getting started!  Seriously, I feel like I'm getting so old! I squatted down to take one of the first shots and my back went out - I couldn't even stand up for a few minutes and Leanne (the mom) was so sweet grabbing me water and Advil and a pad to kneel on for the rest of the shoot :)  Thank goodness Jack was one of the sweetest, sleepiest babies and he didn't require much cajoling to fall asleep.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP