Categories

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Estilow Family {Orange County Aliso Viejo CA Family Photographer}

I'm going a little overboard on this post, but I can't decide which ones to cut from the blog!  Daddy get your guns because these little girls are going to be "lookers" :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm obsessed with her curls.  My daughter's hair used to be like that and I loved watching them bounce around during the shoot (and get in her face :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP