Categories

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Newborn Charlie {Aliso Viejo Orange County, CA Newborn Photographer}

My cousin Charles and his wife Katy just had their first baby and live up in San Francisco, so when they said they would be driving through Orange County for Thanksgiving I was so excited that I would be able to take Charlie's newborn pictures!  Although he was just shy of three weeks, he behaved very well for the shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP