Categories

Monday, August 3, 2015

Newborn Piper {Orange County, CA California Newborn Photographer}

Piper was 13 days old for her photo shoot.  I've photographed her cousins as newborns and it was so fun for me to carry on the photo shoot tradition!  The image with the pearls is extra special because those are Piper's late-grandmother's.

 photo 018__zpsm1vevjxy.jpg

 photo 020__zpsifpqeram.jpg

 photo 045__zpsva0fiovg.jpg

 photo 011__zpsb4eptkpg.jpg

 photo 026__zpsb61zzcxi.jpg

 photo 035__zpsmfggd8n4.jpg

 photo 039__zpsisyhzujn.jpg

 photo 004__zpsasl7sgxa.jpg

 photo 052__zps6f9zhxod.jpg

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP