Categories

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Newborn Brady {Orange County, CA California Newborn Photographer}

Wow... this little guys face!! I couldn't stop commenting to the parents how amazing it was!  Usually newborn faces are so tiny and scrunchy, but his was so full and mature - it made him look older than the one week that he was!

Side note: I go into a monomaniacal state when on a photo shoot (inherited directly from my dad, who does the same thing and I remember thinking it was so weird when I was younger).  I'm not thirsty, hungry, and probably not the best communicator (and conversely, the second I'm done I'm completely fatigued and starving).  Anyways, while taking pictures of the dad and baby in their bedroom, I backed into a small garbage can and nipped my heel on it.  I didn't even notice until I looked down about a minute later, wondering what all the weird spots were on the floor... my blood!!!  I gave myself a good gash on my heel, and it's still recovering weeks later!  So embarrassing!! I spent the next 15 minutes or so trying to get the blood out of their carpet and ruining their towel (if you're reading this, Brady's parents, thanks for being such great sports about it!)

 photo 7P5A1195-Edit_zps0g06kjub.jpg

 photo 7P5A0884-Editbw_zpsni8p81cg.jpg

 photo 7P5A1061_zps2o3eryct.jpg

 photo 7P5A1217_zpsaovzv0rw.jpg

 photo 7P5A1267-Edit_zpswrqfnvks.jpg

 photo 7P5A1120-Edit-Edit-Edit_zpser9qi3pq.jpg

 photo 7P5A1097bw_zpsk30senbv.jpg

 photo 7P5A0977_zps0xakoq7d.jpg

 photo 7P5A1110_zpsdlqotlep.jpg

 photo 7P5A1302bw_zpsh9djojag.jpg

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP