Categories

Monday, August 24, 2015

Newborn Charlotte {Orange County, CA California Newborn Photographer}

It seems like so many more people are waiting to find out the baby's sex until birth, and I love it!! (I did that with my last baby... best surprise of my life!)  This was the story with newborn Charlotte - who has a big brother.  By the time I got to meet her (about a week old), she already had a full line-up of the most girly props, headbands, clothes and stuffed animals I've ever seen!  I think mama was pretty excited to get her girl :)

 photo 7P5A0186-Editmore red_zpsg2cirnh9.jpg

 photo 7P5A0251.2_zpsanhhzrdw.jpg

 photo 7P5A0084_zpsat0z33hv.jpg

 photo 7P5A0034-Edit-Edit_zpstaxx3fs0.jpg

 photo 7P5A0241_zpsjihoxfss.jpg

 photo 7P5A0003_zpsgyozmndg.jpg

 photo 7P5A0116_zpsira9cjup.jpg

0 comments:

About This Blog

I've decided to start a photography blog so that I can add my favorite images from each new shoot, and the client gets a sneak peek!

Photography Archive

Follow SC Photography!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP